Arvind Kejriwal returns to his Kaushambi house
- Ex-Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is now back in his old Kaushambi residence
- He had moved to Tilak Nagar house in New Delhi after taking charge as the CM
- As per rules, he was asked to vacate the house soon after he left his post
- He enjoyed the special residence for about five months
- A party source mentioned that he will also be living at the Hanuman Road office cum residence
- Several AAP leaders like Gopal Rai and Sanjay Singh also resides there
- Kejriwal’s residence has always remained in news as he was not ready to vacate the residence following daughter’s board exams.