First day in office! Army chief Dalbir Singh clears beheading intolerable
- Army Chief Dalbir Singh took over and served his first day for the Indian Army
- Making his stand clear, he said beheading of soldiers will not be tolerated at any cost
- This message was clearly focused to the neighbor country Pakistan
- "I can tell you that our response to any such act will be more than adequate in future. It will be intense and immediate," he said.
- He also mentioned that India had replied to Pakistan on past beheadings but on a tactical basis.