Top quotes from PM Narendra Modi's last 'Mann Ki Baat' of the year
New Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi today address last 'Mann Ki Baat' of the year. PM Narendra Modi spoke about cashless transactions, demonetisation and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana scheme. Here are the top quotes from Prime Minister last 'Mann ki Baat' of the year on Christmas day.
1. As a Christmas gift,15000 lucky winners will get Rs 1000 each.The scheme will continue for 100 days from 25th dec 2016.
2. Bumper draw with rewards in crores will be held on April 14, 2017, the birth anniversary of Baba Saheb Ambedkar.
3. The scheme is to benefit the poor & lower income groups, only transactions between 50 and 3000 Rs will be rewarded.
4. The past few days, Cashless business has seen 200% to 300% rise.
5. If All businessmen adopting digital transactions will get rebate in income tax.
6. PM Narendra Modi salute people for their support and strength to curb the menace of corruption & BlackMoney.
7. Frequent changes in rules are also being questioned but changes were made for betterment of public.
8. An information given by public, notes are being seized and culprits are being nabbed.
9. We have reshaped the laws in ‘Benami Property’ Act with strong provisions.
10. Govt is committed to the welfare of divyangs, they must get the honor and due they rightfully deserve.
11. It is the outcome of the hard work of our people that India’s global ranking is improving.
12. I thank all the members of Parliament on behalf of divyangs for passing disabilities bill.
13. PM Narendra modi congratulated Indian Cricket Team for their recent performance.
14. Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated Indian men & women hockey teams for their achievements.
Talked at length about Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digidhan Vyapar Yojana during today's #MannKiBaat. https://t.co/kaSfX8DbuW— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 25, 2016