RJD chief Lalu Prasad undergoes heart surgery, condition stable
- Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad on Wednesday underwent an over six-hour-long cardiac surgery
- He underwent AVR-aortic valve replacement, aortic repair and repair of a 3 mm hole in the heart.
- He was admitted to the Asian Heart Institute in Mumbai on Monday.
- RJD leaders and legislators and well-wishers conducted 'hawan' and special prayers at party headquarters in Patna, for his speedy recovery.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi also wished him speedy recovery