Vaishno Devi Bhavan to Bhairon Ghati Cable Car: All you need to know
New Delhi : There is good news for the devotees of Mother Vaishno Devi. Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board will dedicate passenger cable car running from Bhavan to Bhairon Valley on 24th December.
On December 23 the board will provide the free passenger cable car to the pilgrims. State Governor and Shrine Board chairman Satpal Singh Malik will inaugurate the passenger cable car. CEO Simandeep Singh said that the board is going to dedicate passenger cable car to devotees on December 24.
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board started the passenger cable car project in 2014. The responsibility of completing the project was entrusted to Switzerland's Garventa AG and Damodar Rappwe Company. The project was completed by the specialist and engineers, prepared at a cost of Rs 75 crores.
Vaishno Devi Cable Car features
- It is the largest cable car in the Asia.
- Around 45 pilgrims will be able to travel only once in this cable car.
- For convenience of devotees, 100 fare per ride has been fixed.
- This car will be available to devotees only during the day.
- The devotees will be able to reach Bhairav valley by cable car within just 2 to 3 minutes.
- About 6,000 to 8,000 pilgrims will be able to avail this cable car daily.
- This car is fully air conditioned.
- This special arrangement for Divya devotees has been arranged only in the car.
- In the cable car, there will be other security arrangements besides first aid medical.
- Counter has been installed on the building for the passenger cable car, like the Metro Railway.