UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath takes big decisions without cabinet meet
New Delhi : After taking over as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath has been in the news for all variety of reasons. Yogi Adityanath has taken administrative decisions without holding a single cabinet meet drawing approval.
Here are Some of the major decisions have taken by UP CM Yogi Adityanath:
1. Yogi Adityanath called out a ban all the slaughterhouses that were running illegally in Uttar Pradesh.
2. The grant for Mansarovar pilgrimage has been increased from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh, along with directions for construction of Mansarovar Bhavan near New Delhi for pilgrims.
3. Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath issued orders to constitute ‘anti-Romeo squad’ in 11 districts of the Lucknow zone to prevent eve-teasing, as BJP had promised during the Assembly polls in its manifesto.
4. The directive to ensure officials and ministers reach office by 10 am and installation of biometric attendance at government offices has come to the relief of public visiting these places for work.
5. Yogi Adityanath also discontinued services of all advisers, vice-chairmen and chairmen appointed by the previous SP government in different departments and corporations.
6. According to The Times of India, among other decisions, the chief minister has also asked to ensure the construction of metro railway in Agra, Meerut, Gorakhpur and Jhansi.
7. The Times of India report said the chief minister has also focused on ensuring proper drinking water facility at every police station along with directions for creating a citizen's charter in each and every department. The CM has also ordered installation of CCTV cameras at all government offices.
8. According to The Hindu, Adityanath directed officials to prohibit the use of pan and tobacco in government offices, hospitals, schools and colleges. He also banned the use of plastic in government offices.
9. Adityanath ordered the ministers in Uttar Pradesh to remove the red beacons from their cars, stating that no politician should enjoy a VIP status.
10. The CM Yogi has also ordered that one female and male police official needs to be present at the reception of each police station.
11. CM Yogi Adityanath has also promised an uninterrupted supply of electricity to devotees during Navaratara and Ram Navmi.
12. According to The Indian Express, Adityanath recently ordered teachers employed in government schools to not wear T-shirts while working on the job. He also asked them not to use cell phones unnecessarily unless required.