Man, 2 children die of electrocution in Andhra

  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Flipboard
  • Email
  • WhatsApp

Vijayawada : A house warming ceremony turned tragic for a family in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district on Thursday as a man and his two children died of electrocution.

The incident occurred in Ganikapudi village in Prathipadu.

Yesu (28) was holding a cable wire in his hand when he was electrocuted. As his five-year-old son Solomon Raju and three-year-old daughter Rani were standing close by, they were also electrocuted.

Yesu, hailing from Prakasam district, along with his family had come to his brother's house for the ceremony.

Published : Thursday, September 13, 2018 13:00 [IST]
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Flipboard
  • Email
  • WhatsApp
For more news and latest updates like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter