Anti-ageing skincare remedies: Try these home remedies to achieve a firm and youthful skin
New Delhi : Our skincare routine is a high priority thing for us. We all spend a lot of time, energy and effort in maintaining our skin and picking the right skincare products. From the best serums to organic products, we've tried them all for the sake of healthy and beautiful skin but with time our skin also ages. Ageing can cause wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin which is a disaster for those of us who want a firm and youthful skin. While there's no way to stop our skin from ageing, there are ways to delay the process and keep our skin healthy in the meanwhile. Ageing skin is a woman's biggest nightmare and it can be very stressful as well which in turn worsens the situation. But in order to delay the skin ageing process, we need to follow a strict skincare routine and start taking care of our skin at an early age. Even if you haven't done that there are some ways to reduce the signs of ageing without using any products off the shelves. There are some simple home remedies that can reduce wrinkles and fine lines and increase the elasticity of your skin. Here are some anti-ageing skin care home remedies.
1. Mix one egg with a spoon of honey, half a spoon of raw milk and one spoon of lemon juice. Make a smooth paste and apply it on your face and neck. Wait till it dries and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Eggs can help bring back the elasticity of the skin and reduce fine lines and make your skin look smooth and youthful.
2. Take some chopped carrots and potatoes and grind them into a smooth paste. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and some baking soda and mix it well. Apply this all over your face and neck. Rinse with warm water after 30 minutes. This face pack can help increase the production of collagen and can prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Mix one spoon of honey with 2 spoons of curd and 2 capsules of vitamin E oil. Make a smooth paste. You can also add some turmeric in this paste if you want. Apply this on the face and neck and wait for 30 to 40 minutes before you rinse with warm water.
4. You can also take some cucumber and grind it into a smooth paste. Apply a thin layer on your face and neck and let it stay for up to 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
5. Coconut Milk is also known to have anti-ageing properties. Use a cotton pad or cotton ball to apply a thin layer of coconut milk on your face and neck. Let it dry and rinse with cold water. You can also use coconut milk as a cleanser.