Atal Bihari Vajpayee: Top quotes that are inspiring
New Delhi : Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee is an orator par-excellence, a meaningful politician, spirited statesman and BJP's tallest leader. Vajpayee, admitted in AIIMS hospital in Delhi, is in critical condition and put on life support system. While the 93-year-old is fighting a hard battle, there are also millions of people praying for him in the country and even beyond.
A look at some of the quotes by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, a poet by heart
1. "Truth cannot be hidden for fear that somebody would exploit it"
2. "You can change friends but not neighbours"
3. "Maut ki umra kya hai? Do pal bhi nahi, zaindagi silsila, aaj kal ki nahi"
4. "Swayam ko doosron ki drishti se main dekh paataa hoon, na main chup hoon na gaataa hoon"
5. "Mere Prabhu! Mujhe itani oonchaai kabhi mat dena, Gairon ko gale na lagaa sakoon, Itani rukhaai kabhi mat dena"
6." Kyon na main kshan kshan ko jioon? Kan-kan mein bikhare saundarya ko pioon?"
7. "Hone, na hone ka kram, Isi tarah chalta rahega, Hum hain, hum rahenge, Yeh bhram bhi sadaa paltaa rahega"
8. "Haar nahi manunga, raar nahi thanunga"