Happy Children's Day: Wishes, Quotes, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook and WhatsApp Status
New Delhi : Since 1964, India celebrates November 14 as Children's Day every year to mark the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, fondly remembered as Chacha Nehru.
First Prime Minister of India Pt. Nehru ji was a kind man filled with immense love for kids, his attitude brought him the title of 'Chacha Nehru'. The day is celebrated across India to increase awareness of the rights, care and education of children. On this day, chocolates and gifts are often distributed among children, while schools organize different events.
On the day people donate toys, chocolates and books to the orphan kids across the country and in the digital era, sending messages, and wishes is another culture.
Here are some wishes, messages, quotes, images, Facebook and WhatsApp status to share on Children’s day.
1. The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
2. The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very happy Children’s Day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
3. The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy Children’s Day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
4. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfazed. Wishing a joyful Children’s Day to every kid in the world!
5. Children’s are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place on for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
6. May the innocence that they hold, stays forever in their pure heart and bring the best out for each and every one of them. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
7. Teach the children’s how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
8. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day!
9. Without children, the world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. That’s why I believe children are the most precious creation in the world. We should protect, guide and love them with all our might, for they are our greatest treasures. Happy Children’s Day!
10. If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy Children’s Day!
11. “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation.” – Nelson Mandela
13. “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want.” – Paulo Coelho
14. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King
15. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam