Happy Holi 2020: Date, day, puja timings, wishes, messages, quotes and WhatsApp status
New Delhi : Holi is the second biggest festival that is celebrated in India after Diwali, it is normally celebrated at the end of winters after the full Moon in the month of Phalgun. It is also known as Spring Festival, as it marks the entry of springs (the harvest season).
On the first day of the festival, Holika Dahan is performed to celebrate the victory of good over evil; the second day is called Dhuleti or Holi.
In 2020, Holi would start on 9th March and end on 10th March. The Purnima (full moon) tithi begins from 03:03 AM on 9th March and ends at 23:17 AM on 9th March.
Holika Dahan on March 9, 2020 (Monday) and timing are as follows:
Purnima Tithi Begins: 03:03 AM on March 09, 2020
Purnima Tithi Ends:11:17 PM on March 09, 2020
HAPPY HOLI 2020: IMAGES, WISHES, MESSAGES, QUOTES AND WHATSAPP STATUS
- 'Rang ho ya gulaal, maaro pichkari or rang do lal. Jumho or nacho, khelo masti se kyuki ye hai holi ka toyhar. Have a colourful and joyous Holi!!'
- 'On this Holi 2020 make a bonfire of the pride, negativity, and envy and bring in a fresh start. Happy Holi to all!'
- 'With Holika burn what's evil, depressing and sad. Give a start and welcome the new beginnings with open arms.'
- 'Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi 2020'
- 'Bright colours, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs' are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy Holi 2020'
- 'Hope you have a colourful day and a colourful life with all kind of right twists in the colour. Happy Holi to you and Family!!'
- 'Distance doesn't matter if the wishers are true. Even though I am very far away but sending all my love for you. Have a wonderful Holi, my love.'
- In the region of Mathura & Vrindavan, the festival is usually celebrated in a grand manner where the Hindu deity Lord Krishna grew up, to honour, cherish and remember the holy love and union of Radha and Krishna.