Happy Teacher's Day: Best quotes you can share today
New Delhi : Teachers' Day on 5th September marks the birth anniversary of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the first Vice President of India and second President of India. He was also a teacher, educator and scholar and the man behind this special day. It was in 1962, when Dr. Radhakrishnan assumed his office, the first ever teachers day was celebrated.
Dr. Radhakrishnan was an achiever, a humanitarian and an inspiration to the youth. He was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1931and many other civilian awards like the Knighthood. He was known to be a wonderful, interactive and approachable teacher who loved his students and shaped their future in a wonderful manner. Therefore, as a mark of respect, India celebrates Teachers' Day on his birth anniversary.
Enthusiastic students can make the day special for their teachers by making cards, performing songs, dances, drama and more. Today, since social media plays an active role in everyone's life, students can share the following best Teachers' Day quote and messages.
1) The teacher is like the candle which lights others while consuming itself. Happy Teachers' Day.
2) You are my most favourite teacher in this world. What makes you special is your unwavering faith in me. It's because of your trust in me that I have achieved what I could never even imagine. I promise to make your proud. Happy Teachers' Day!
3) Your teachings are not just limited to the class, but help us in every step of our lives. You are the guiding ray we are so lucky to be gifted with. Happy Teachers' Day.
4) With patience and kindness, you have simplified the most complex theories to us. We are blessed to have been mentored by a teacher like you. Happy Teachers' Day!
5) My world would have been dark had your teachings not shined upon me. Thank you for all the love, support and encouragement you have showered upon me. Happy Teachers' Day.
6) While Teachers' Day comes just once a year, your teachings help me daily. I am and will always be eternally grateful to you. Happy Teachers' Day!
7) On Teachers' Day, thanking you from the bottom of my heart for being the source of inspiration. You teachings inspire me and never let me waver from my path.
8) You have been more like a friend than a strict teacher. Always approachable and ready to solve our problems. Lucky to have you. Happy Teachers' Day!
9) You have been more like a friend than a strict teacher. Always approachable and ready to solve our problems. Lucky to have you. Happy Teachers' Day!