IRCTC offers 5-day trip to Thailand from Rs 32,500 per person. Read details
Bangkok : IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) Tourism has come up with another exciting travel package to Thailand starting from Rs. 32,300 per person.
The four-night and five-day tour will cover destinations such as Bangkok and Pattaya, according to IRCTC Tourism's website, irctctourism.com.
As per information released by the IRCTC on the micro-blogging website, the tour will start from Gawahati on September 19, 2019. It will include to and fro tickets by Indigo Airlines.
Enjoy a plethora of adventure activities in Thailand on coral islands tours. Nature is not all that Thailand offers as it is a huge commercial center with it's own suburban flavor. To book visit https://t.co/MsETjmItag#tourism #irctc #airtourism #travel #airtravel #travelholic pic.twitter.com/GCuhmGuewv— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) June 24, 2019
Here are key things to know about IRCTC Tourism's Thailand package:
1. The tariff for IRCTC Tourism's tour package is different according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger. For triple occupancy, passengers need to pay Rs. 32,300.
|Child with bed||Rs. 30,899|
|Child without bed||Rs. 25,299|
2. The journey from Guwahati to Bangkok will be via Kolkata from IndiGo airlines.
3. The package includes air tickets (Guwahati-Bankok-Guwahati round trip), breakfast, lunch and dinner, according to IRCTC's website. The package also offers hotel accommodation and travel insurance, noted IRCTC Tourism.
4. However, items of personal nature such as laundry, any kind of room services, or tips are not a part of the package.
5. IRCTC Tourism is also offering a five-night and six-day tour package to popular tourist destinations of Rajasthan like Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur and Udaipur.