4th ODI: Stunning Virat, India victory bring cheer among fans
- Amid the payout controversy of Carabbian players, India marked a stunning 59-run victory over West Indies in 4th ODI at Dharamsala
- Regaining his lost form India’s star batsman Virat Kohli made 127 runs
- With this win India clinched the series with 2-1
- India had posted 330 runs for the loss of six wickets in decided 50 overs
- Ajinkya Rahane and Suresh Raina also contributed well with 68 runs and 71 runs respectively
- West Indies players tried their best but settled for 271 runs in 48.1 overs
- Samuels though fought hard and made 112 runs off 106 balls, but failed to bag victory for his team
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar (2/25) and Umesh Yadav (2/44) made the ball talk early on as the opposition batsmen went into their shell.
- Forthcoming matches are currently abounded following a pay out issue between West Indies players and their regional board.
New Delhi : Read Full story:
West Indies pull out of India tour, Sri Lanka step in