Indian skipper Dhoni slams ICC’s decision to fine Jadeja
- Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni slammed ICC’s decision to impose Level 1 fine over Ravindra Jadeja
- He termed decision on Jadeja-Anderson brawl hurtful and negligent
- The skipper defended Jadeja by saying that he handled the situation with full sensibility and maturity
- Jadeja has been fined 50 per cent of his match fees for an alleged brawl
- Jedeja is accused of not playing the game in accordance to game script
- However, no action has been taken against the England pacer James Anderson
- The investigation authorities also claimed that there was no CCTV so the decision will be based on co-players words.