Where to watch India vs Australia 4th ODI Live Cricket Score, Coverage on TV and Hotstar Online
New Delhi : India Vs Australia 4th ODI: After a loss in the third One-Day International (ODI), India will aim to bounce back against Australia in the fourth contest of the rubber at the PCA stadium, here on Sunday. India vs Australia Live streaming will be available on Hotstar and broadcast on the Star Sports Network on Sunday (March 10), 1.30 PM onwards.
Here’s a look at when and where to watch the India and Australia 4th ODI Match:
When is the India vs Australia 4th ODI match?
- The India vs Australia Fourth ODI match will be played on March 2.
Where is the India vs Australia 4th ODI match being played?
- The India vs Australia Fourth ODI match will be played in Chandigarh.
What time will the India vs Australia 4th ODI match begin?
- The India vs Australia Fourth ODI match will begin at 1.30 PM IST.
Where can you watch the India vs Australia 4th ODI match on TV?
- You can watch the India vs Australia Fourth ODI Match live from on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD.
Where can you watch the India vs Australia 4th ODI match Live Streaming Online?
- You can watch the IND vs AUS Fourth ODI Match live stream match on Hotstar.
India Vs Australia 4rth ODI Match Teams:
India- Virat Kohli (Captain), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Rishabh Pant (Wicket-keeper), Vijay Shankar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami.
Australia- Aaron Finch (Captain), Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Jhye Richardson, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (Wicket-keeper), Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendroff, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Nathan Coulter-Nile.