Third ODI: India hand six wicket defeat to Sri Lanka, clinch series 3-0
Uppal : Continuing their winning spree, team India on Sunday played another victory knock against Sri Lanka in Hyderabad.
- India marked a six wicket victory against the guest team.
- Umesh Yadav (4-53) and Axar Patel (3-40) restricted Lanka to 242 runs and gave batsmen ample space to score.
- Shikhar Dhawan (91 off 79 balls) almost assured victory for India.
- Apart from him, Captain Virat Kohli scored 53 runs and Ajinkya Rahane contributed 31 runs.
- Like a lone battler, Mahela Jayawardene scored a century to keep some respect of his team.
- India now has series in their bag and last two matches will be a test to save some respect for the guests.