HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play premium smartphones launched in India; check price, features and more
New Delhi : Taking the competition from Apple's iPhone7 and Google Pixel head on in the premium segment in India, Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corporation on Tuesday launched HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play devices which are priced at Rs 59,990 and Rs 39,990, respectively.
HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play smartphones will be available in the Indian market from March 6 and mid-March, respectively.
Both the devices come with 3D-contoured, liquid-adaptive HTC U sonic technology for personalised hearing experience and a unique combination of MegaPixel and UltraPixel camera technology on the front to provide vivid light, colour and detail.
"Our focus is on design, quality, HD adaptive audio and artificial intelligence (AI) integration for the discerning customer looking for a premium product with a global appeal," Faisal Siddiqui, President-South Asia, HTC, told reporters here.
HTC U Ultra and HTC U Play features:
1. The HTC U Ultra comes equipped with the dual display, HTC Sense companion, U Sonic and Voice recognition.
2. The device has 16MP UltraPixel camera in the front and 12MP UltraPixel main camera.
3. HTC U Ultra and U Play comes in 64GB memory variant.
4. The HTC U Play with a 5.2-inch display and is available in Iceberg White, Indigo Blue, Black Oil and Cosmic Pink Gold colours.
5. The devices come with a one-year insurance that covers liquid damage and any physical damage to the phones.
"The launch of the HTC ‘U' series marks the beginning of our several exciting launches in India this year," Siddiqui added.