HTC U11 smartphone launched in india with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage at ₹ 51,990
New Delhi : Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC on Friday unveiled its premium flagship smartphone HTC U11 in India at Rs 51,990 which is touted to have the highest-rated smartphone camera in the world.
"The device comes equipped with features like 'Edge Sense' that opens the doors to a whole new world of phone interactions. The U11 camera has achieved DxOMark 90 score, making it the highest-rated smartphone ever in the DxOMark history," said Faisal Siddiqui, President South Asia, HTC, in a statement.
HTC U11 smartphone features and specifications:
1. The 5.5-inch HTC U11 -- which will be available in India with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage can be purchased both online and at retail stores in the last week of June while pre-orders will begin from June 17.
2. The HTC U11 water-resistant device sports a new squeeze technology "Edge Sense" that allows users to "squeeze" the phone and launch features.
3. DxOMark is a website providing image-quality ratings for stand-alone cameras, lenses and mobile devices.
4. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, blended with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage that is expandable up to 2TB and runs on Android Nougat 7.1. It is backed by 3,000mAh battery.
5. HTC U11 sports 12MP rear camera that supports multiple features including hyperlapse and slowmotion. It also features 16MP front camera.
6. HTC U11 comes with the latest version of "HTC USonic" that combines active-noise cancellation.
7. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
Input from IANS