Incredible Infinix Note 12i: Now available in India at an introductory price of Rs. 9999
Delhi : As promised, Infinix's most recent smartphone in the Note series, the Note 12i, has been made available in India. Its notch houses an 8MP camera, and its 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. The MediaTek Helio G85 SoC runs the phone and has 4GB of physical RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM. It utilises XOS 12.0 in addition to Android 12.0.
The Infinix Note 12i has a depth sensor, an AI lens, and a 50MP back camera. A side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 33W quick charging are included.
2022 Infinix Note 12i specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 2400 by 1080 pixel resolution, 60 hertz refresh rate, 180 hertz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, 1000 nit maximum brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor with a max ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU clock speed of 1000 MHz (dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs).
- 512GB of expandable microSD memory, 64GB of storage (eMMC 5.1), and 4GB of LPPDDR4x RAM.
- MicroSD Dual SIM, Nano, and Nano
- Google Android 12 and XOS 12
- 50MP back camera, 2MP depth sensor, and QVGA AI lens with an f/1.6 aperture.
- 8MP front camera
- located on the side is a fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, two speakers
- Dimensions: 164.43 x 76.6 x 8.03mm; weight: 188g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Dual 4G VoLTE, and USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery capacity and 33W quick charging
Cost and availability
Flipkart will start selling the Infinix Note 12i on January 30 for Rs. 9999 as an introductory pricing in the colours Alpine White, Force Black, and Metaverse Blue.
Additionally, purchasers can benefit from the Jio Exclusive Program to get a 1000 rupee cashback on the Note 12i.