LG V30 smartphone with 6-inch wide display launched in Europe;Check price, specifications and features
Seoul : South Korean smartphone maker LG Electronics has started releasing its V30 smartphone in Europe that weighs only 158 grams despite its 6-inch wide display, breaking the stereotype that phablets are normally heavy.
While the phone was released in Italy on Friday through major mobile carriers, the V30 will be launched in Germany, Spain and Poland by the end of December, Yonhap news agency reported on Sunday.
LG said it marks the first time it is releasing a V-series smartphone through European mobile carriers. The V30 boasts one of most advanced cameras in the smartphone industry, with one of the dual-lens rear cameras adopting an aperture of F1.6.
LG Electronics, meanwhile, posted losses in its smartphone business for the 10th consecutive quarter in the third quarter of 2017. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels.
LG V30 smartphone features and specifications:
1. The LG V30 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835It and 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card.
2. The LG V30 smartphone packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
3. The LG V30 screen is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Scratch Resistant display.
4. The LG V30 runs Android 7.1 OS and is powered by a 3300 mAh battery.
5. LG V30 smartphone a Dual SIM, and connectivity options on the LG V30 include , GPS, HotSpot, NFC,Wifi,Bluetooth.
Founded in Seoul in 1958 as GoldStar, LG Electronics today makes home appliances, mobiles, tablets, and televisions. LG launched its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011. The company is known for its flagship G series of smartphones and a wide range of products including smart TVs.