Samsung Galaxy J7+ Smartphone Specifications leaked; Check full metal body, and more
Bangkok : Days after launching its flagship Galaxy Note 8, South Korean tech giant Samsung is gearing up to introduce Galaxy J7+ -- a dual-camera smartphone for the mid-range segment, even as its specifications have been leaked.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ would be the successor to the popular J7 phone and could sport the new "ISOCELL" dual image sensors, Thailand-based website "ThaiMobileCenter" reported.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ features and specifications:
1. The dual camera would be capable of the company's new "Live Focus" portrait mode, similar to the Galaxy Note 8.
2. Samsung Galaxy J7+ is expected to come with specifications such as full-metal body and 5.5-inch full-HD display.
3. The Samsung Galaxy J7+ smartphone could come with an Octa-core 2.4GHz chipset paired with
4. Samsung Galaxy J7+ comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with microSD support.
5. It is expected to ship with 3,000 mAh battery and run Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS out of the box with its own Bixby smart assistant on-board.
งบไม่ถึง Note8 แต่แอบอยากได้กล้องคู่ ก็มี Samsung Galaxy J7+ เป็นอีกตัวเลือกที่ย่อมเยากว่า จ่อขายในไทยเร็วๆ นี้ครับ! https://t.co/bErai6yz3v pic.twitter.com/Ms2rqYPx9c— Thaimobilecenter.com (@tmcsocial) August 25, 2017
6. In terms of camera specs, J7+ is expected to pack in dual rear cameras with 13MP f/1.7 and 5MP f/1.9 second sensor.
7. There would also be a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
8. Samsung Galaxy J7+ is expected to launch J7+ smartphone in black, pink, and gold colours.