Sony Xperia XZs with 'Motion Eye' camera launched in india: Check features and price more
New Delhi : Sony India on Monday launched its new flagship smartphone Xperia XZs at Rs 49,990 that comes with "Motion Eye" camera to make photography experience immensely creative.
The "Motion Eye" camera is packed with world's first super-slow motion video recording at 960 frames per second, allowing you to record videos 4X slower along with a predictive capture feature.
"The predictive capture works by sensing the motion in the object frame, gets activated and captures four images of object at different moments of time before or after the shutter click, hence offering an array of images to choose from," the company said in a statement.
Sony Xperia XZs Features and Specifications:
1. The 5.2-inch full-HD display carrying device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor paired up with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android N operating system.
2. The water-resistant Xperia XZs sports 19MP Motion Eye camera, 13MP front camera and houses 2,900mAh battery.
3. Sony India announced 32GB and 64GB variants at the time of its reveal but India only gets the 64GB variant. The storage can be expanded further as there is a microSD card slot that supports storage of up to 256GB.
4. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, DLNA, NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS and USB Type-C 1.0 port with OTG support.
5. With QC-3.0 charging the phone can be charged 60% in 45 minutes and the smartphone is capable of playing back hi-res audio and the file formats supported are LPCM, FLAC, ALAC, DSD.
Consumers can pre-book the device starting from April 4 till April 10. The device will be available from April 11.
As part of this offer, customers can avail for free SRS-XB10 wireless Bluetooth speaker worth Rs 4,990, the company said.