What Are The Cheapest Mi Mobile Phones You Can Buy In India?
New Delhi : If you’re looking for a budget phone, chances are that you’re considering a Mi phone or a Redmi phone under 10,000 INR. Both these brands come from the house of Xiaomi, the company that is known for making some of the most affordable smartphones. While Redmi phones are low-cost smartphones, Mi phones come in the mid-premium and premium categories by Xiaomi. Both brands, however, offer fairly inexpensive mobile phones in their respective categories. As a result, Xiaomi holds the number one spot in the Indian smartphone market with a market share of 26% (Q1 for FY 2021-22). In fact, out of the top ten smartphone models in the country, five were from Xiaomi in the first quarter of 2021. The company captured this indomitable position in the market since it resonated with budget-conscious Indian consumers. In this article, we list the most inexpensive mobile phones from Xiaomi in the Indian market.
● Redmi 9A is a customer favourite with a starting price of 7,000 INR. It comes with 4 GB RAM for seamless multitasking.
● The phone packs a punch with its large 6.53-inch screen. It has an HD+ IPS Display which promises splendid clarity, so you can enjoy your favourite movies and shows in lifelike detail.
● The budget phone also features a reading mode certified by TÜV, which minimizes blue light exposure to protect your eyes, and offers the ultimate reading experience.
● The 5,000mAh battery promises an extended battery life with up to 2 days of usage.
● The phone is equipped with a 13MP primary rear camera which is capable of a diverse range of photography ranging from vivid portraits to dramatic landscapes.
● The phone consists of the mighty Helio G25 processor, which provides immense processing power for an enjoyable gaming experience.
Redmi 8A Dual
● The Redmi 8A Dual model is an excellent Redmi phone under 10,000 INR with several avant-garde features. It has a 6.22-inch HD LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, combining a stunning display with a sturdy screen.
● The phone’s body is made with the Aura XGrip Design, which is a mesh texture that facilitates a better grip and prevents fingerprint marks on the phone. Not only is it an ergonomic design, but it also gives the phone a premium feel.
● With a 5,000mAh battery, you can use your phone for over two days on a single charge.
● The smartphone sports a 13MP AI primary camera along with a 2MP depth sensor at the back. The AI attribute automatically identifies scenes and enhances the pictures taken on the phone. Additionally, the 8MP AI selfie camera can take amazing selfie portraits.
Redmi 9 Power
● Another great option for a Redmi phone under 10,000 INR, the Redmi 9 Power is built to last. Thus, it has an enormous 6,000mAh battery with increased charge cycles that promise an augmented battery power. The phone also supports reverse charging, which is a highly useful feature that lets you charge other smart devices by using your smartphone.
● This smartphone is armed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor that promises enhanced performance with low battery consumption. The phone also packs 4GB RAM and an innovative UFS storage technology, which facilitates quick and smooth app start-up, multitasking and excellent multimedia performance.
● It features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display that produces a lifelike image quality for an immersive viewing experience. You can enjoy watching videos and listening to music with the stereo speakers that deliver crisp, powerful sound quality.
● The phone’s hardware is uniquely designed with an anti-fingerprint body, splash-proof feature, corrosion-proof ports and auto-cleaning speakers. The phone has a sleek aesthetic and feels good in your palm.
● The Redmi Note 9 is one of the most popular smartphones from the Mi phone’s kitty. With over 185,000,000 units sold worldwide, Redmi Note 9 gives you everything you need in a smartphone.
● The phone has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with a notch-less DotDisplay design, so nothing comes between you and your phone’s display.
● Its 4 GB RAM coupled with the MediaTek Helio G85 processor ensures that your phone never lags when you’re multitasking, or while playing demanding games.
● The 48MP quad-rear camera setup lets you capture spectacular pictures both in the daytime and during the night. The camera is proficient in taking ultra-wide-angle shots, portraits with bokeh effect and macro depth pictures.
● The phone houses a 5,020mAh battery with a long lifespan, so you can go about your work without worrying about charging it frequently. The model also supports reverse charging, so you can give a battery boost to other devices.
You can explore the above-mentioned Mi phones and many others at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. The EMI Store extends the best offers and discounts on Mi phones so you can maximise your savings. Additionally, you can make the payment in an easier way by opting for the no-cost EMI scheme with the help of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. This way, you can pay the price of your Mi phone in easy, interest-free instalments over a stipulated period of time.