Netflix subscription plan rates slashed: Check new prices
New Delhi : Days before Christmas and New Year celebrations, Netflix has reduced its subscription rates in India. Netflix India, in an announcement, said the new prices will start at Rs 149 instead of Rs 199 per month. The new plans will be applicable for all customers and it will come into effect from Tuesday (December 14).
"Aap @aliaa08 se convince ho gaye ya hum aur bole? Eyes #HappyNewPrices are here, which means you can now watch Netflix on any device at Rs 199 and on your mobile at Rs 149!," Netflix India tweeted.
“It’s happening! Everybody stay calm!?? In case you missed it, you can now watch Netflix on any device at #HappyNewPrices,” Netflix India said in another tweet.
Netflix new subscription prices in India:
• The Rs 199 mobile Netflix India plan is now Rs 149 per month. This plan is available for mobile or a tablet with a 480p resolution.
• In a significant drop from the previous prices, the Rs 649 per month plan (Standard) will now cost Rs 499 and the Rs 799 plan (Premium) will cost Rs 649.
• The benefits of all the new Netflix India plans will remain same and there will be no changes.
• The now Rs 499 plan (which previously cost Rs 649) comes with support for up to two devices at once with 1080p resolution.
• The premium Netflix plan which will now cost Rs 649 (a drop from previous Rs 799 plan comes with support for up to four devices at once. It can use all devives – TV, tablet, mobile or a computer.