Nothing Phone (2) launches in India: Pricing, features, and offers revealed
Delhi : The Nothing Phone (2) has finally arrived in India, with a starting price of Rs 44,999. Customers can, however, purchase this new 5G phone from Flipkart for a very reasonable price. On July 21, which is the next week, the first Nothing phone will go on sale. The latest Nothing Phone (2) and launch offers are covered in the following five details, which you should be aware of before the sale.
Nothing Phone (2) is on sale on July 21st: price in India, launch offers
Customers can purchase the Nothing Phone (2) for less than the Rs 44,999 suggested retail price in India. If you purchase it through Flipkart and pay with your Axis Bank and HDFC Bank cards, it will actually be available for Rs 41,999.
This essentially means that customers will receive a significant discount of Rs 3,000, which makes the offer appealing. The model with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage is included in the pricing. The new Nothing phone's 12GB + 256GB edition will set you back Rs 49,999, but the bank deal will bring the cost down to Rs 46,999.
Launch of Nothing Phone 2: Things to know
- The Nothing Phone (2) has a processor that rivals those seen in flagship devices. It makes use of the quick Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC from a year ago, which was recently used in many high-end smartphones.
- The 5G phone is supported by long-term software. Nothing has confirmed that the most recent Phone (2) smartphone would receive four years of security updates and three years of significant Android OS improvements. The gadget is now operating out of the box with Android 13 OS. Since Google hasn't yet released Android 14 OS, the Nothing phone is using the most recent version of Android.
- It has a 4,700mAh battery and is compatible with 15W Qi wireless charging, 5W reverse wireless charge, and 45W rapid wired charging. However, the firm doesn't include a charger in the retail package when they sell the phone. Therefore, purchasing one will cost more money.
- The 6.7-inch full-HD+ OLED display of the Nothing Phone (2) features an unusual semi-transparent design. Due to the LTPO panel used in this device, the refresh rate is automatically adjusted between 1Hz and 120Hz. It's quite cool how the LED strips at the back lit up. More customization choices are available to users for notifications and other phone features.
- At the back, there is a dual camera configuration with a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX890 sensor. It supports both optical and electronic image stabilisation (OIS and EIS, respectively) for smoother videos. Additionally, the system includes a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with an EIS 1/2.76-inch Samsung JN1 sensor. It is able to record 4K content. A 32-megapixel camera is on the front.