Nothing unveils highly anticipated phone (2) in India, starting sales on July 21
Delhi : Three different versions of the smartphone have been introduced. On July 21, it will begin to be sold in India. Carl Pei-led Nothing has officially introduced the highly anticipated Phone (2) to the world market. The replacement for Phone (1) made its India premiere as part of the global launch, which happened on Tuesday.
The following information will inform you about Phone (2) in India:
There are three versions of Nothing's Phone (2): 12 GB + 512 GB, 12 GB + 256 GB, and 8 GB RAM+128 GB internal storage. They cost accordingly 44,999, 49,999, and 54,999.
Sale will start when?
The smartphone will be available for purchase in India starting on July 21 on Flipkart and in a few other retail locations. Pre-order pass holders may choose their Phone (2) variation and place their orders between 9 p.m. on July 11 and 11:59 p.m. on July 20.
Is there a discount available?
On Axis Bank and HDFC Bank credit and debit cards, there is an immediate discount of 3,000 rupees. Customers may also take advantage of additional bank promotions.
Specifications (2) for the phone
- 6.7-inch OLED LTPO display with capability for adaptive 120 Hz refresh rate; Glyph LED interface on the rear panel.
- Corning Gorilla Glass defence; Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset power.
- Operating system Nothing OS 2.0; IP54 grade (dust and splash resistant).
- A dual configuration at the back with a 50 MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor and a 50 MP ultrawide-angle sensor, together with an upgraded 32 MP front camera for video calls and selfies.
- A larger 4,700 mAh battery (compared to the predecessor's 4,500 mAh); a wired charging speed of 45 W; and a wireless charging speed of 15 W.