Pebble Cosmos Bold launch with its 1.39" display and Bluetooth calling
Delhi : Cosmos Bold is a new Bluetooth calling smartwatch from Pebble. It has a round dial, a rotating crown, and a fine metallic curved case. Hindi is also supported by the UI.
The 1.39-inch IPS screen on the Pebble Cosmos Bold has a maximum brightness of up to 500 nits and supports various watch faces. It has sophisticated health monitoring capabilities like the Pebble Zen Mode, a specialised SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, and sleep monitor. Multi-sport and training modes, voice assistant support, and a battery life of up to 7 days are further characteristics of the smartwatches.
Specs for Pebble Cosmos Bold:
- 1.39-inch round IPS LCD display, 500 nits of maximum brightness
- Many watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth calling
- Mic and speaker built-in
- Many Sports modes
- Assistance for voice assistants
- Sleep, SpO2, and heart rate tracking for health
- Water-Resistant IP67
- Intelligent Notifications
- Warning and Alarm, Menu styles include Zen Mode, Sleep, Display Timer, Flashlight, Locate Phone, Voice Assistant, Music, and Camera Shutter.
- 260mAh battery with a 7-day battery life
Price and accessibility
The Pebble Spectra Pro costs Rs. 2,299 and is available in the colours Jet Black, Midnight Gold, Winter Blue, and Misty Grey. It is currently for sale on the Pebble website and Flipkart.