WhatsApp stickers spiced up with emojis and GIFs: Here's how to create your own
New Delhi : Facebook-owned WhatsApp has gone a long way in recent days. The instant messaging platform is known to be the busiest hub for online social networkers. To add more attraction, the company has launched a feature to create custom WhatsApp stickers which can be easily shared with family and friends. The new feature is working great and users are using the custom stickers to express themselves. Report says that this new update was a huge hit this Diwali.
Following the popularity of custom feature, WhatsApp has rolled out a special sticker pack. “Whether with a smiling teacup or a crying broken heart, stickers help you share your feelings in a way that you can’t always express with words. To start, we’re launching sticker packs created by our designers at WhatsApp and a selection of stickers from other artists,” WhatsApp had said in a blog post.
Moreover, the new update support for third-party sticker packs to allow designers and developers around the world to create stickers for WhatsApp. These sticker apps can be published on Google Play Store from where they can be downloaded by the users and used from within WhatsApp. And, in case you don't know the coding required for creating the stickers, you can always take help of a third party app: ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’.
So, if you want to create customized WhatsApp stickers, then take a look at the following steps:
- Go to Google Play Store and install ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’.
- Open the app, tap on ‘Create a new stickerpack’ and enter the Stickerpack name along with the name of the author.
- A tray icon will appear on the screen. Click on it and give the required permissions to the app.
- Tap on ‘select file’ or ‘take photo’ to upload an image. Draw an outline around the area of the image that you want to keep as a sticker.
- Tap on ‘Yes, Save Sticker’, and add whatever number of stickers in the sticker pack. The users need to create minimum three and maximum thirty stickers in one pack.
- Publish the sticker pack when done. It will give a prompt if the users want to add the pack to their WhatsApp.
So, don't enjoy alone! Do share about the apps with you family and friends on your private or group chats.