Xiaomi Mi Max 3 launch fixed for July 19, officially confirmed
New Delhi : Officially confirmed, Xiaomi will launch its Mi Max 3, next week on Thursday, July 19, in China. The launch date has been confirmed by the company in its multiple official Weibo posts, and by the company's global spokesperson on Twitter. Though nothing has been disclosed about the smartphone features yet speculations suggests that the device will possibly come in massive 6.9-inch full-HD+ display. The event will be held at 7:30pm CST (5pm IST)
Sources believe that the Mi Max 3 will accomplish something better than the last year's Xiaomi Mi Max 2 that came with a 6.44-inch display. The 18:9 display factor this year might help reduce the total real zone of the phone. The phone launch in India is currently not known, but it is expected to hit the country’s market within a few weeks of the launch in China.
Xiaomi post about Mi Max 3 suggests that the phablet will come with a large display design and a large battery which is common in the smartphones of the Mi Max brand. Previous leak suggested few ideas around its specifications and display design elements. The new Mi Max 3 is expected to feature a full screen display with a possible 18:9 aspect ratio, vertically stacked dual rear cameras, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The much-talked Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is likely to arrive with the following specifications
- The phone is expected to run Android 8.1 Oreo, based on the latest MIUI 10 ROM.
- It will sport a 6.9-inch full-HD+ (1080x2160 pixels) panel with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone will likely be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, paired with 3GB/ 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB of internal storage.
- In the camera front, Mi Max 3 may bear a primary 12-megapixel sensor at the back and another unknown secondary sensor.
- On the front portion, the phone may get options of 5-megapixel and 8-megapixel selfie camera sensors.
- A 5400mAh battery might power the internals from beneath the cover.