Hyundai Creta to mark entry in India by the end of this year
New Delhi : Korean auto major Hyundai will be launching Creta by the end of this year to strengthen their segment of Sports utility vehicle. The company will be competing against Mahindra & Mahindra, Renault, Nissan Ford and Tata Motors with its upcoming 5-seater SUV.
- One of the leading car-seller in India Hyundai will be launching their first sports utility vehicle Creta in India by the second half of this year.
- It is likely to compete with cars like Ford Eccosport, Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano
- As of now Hyundai sells SUV Santafe and compact i20 active in Indian markets
- The company is targeting full-fledged volume segment of SUVs with Creta
- However the price of vehicle is still not unveiled but the segment sees competition within the range of Rs 6.75 lakh to Rs 15.99 lakh.