Now, Audi A3 gets production unit in India
- German luxury car maker Audi started producing car in India
- The production will be done at VW group firm Skoda’s Aurangabad plant
- Audi A3 will be first locally made model
- "The local production of the Audi A3 Sedan in India is in continuation of our growth strategy and consistent focus on the Indian market," Audi Board Member for Production, Hubert Waltl said.
- Audi A3 will be launched in both petrol and diesel variant
- In 2014, Audi was globally announced as World Car Of The Year