Top 10 best-selling hatchbacks in October 2020 in India
New Delhi : In India, love for hatchbacks has remained constant as they are affordable, cheap to maintain and caters most of the needs of Indians. Maruti Suzuki's Swift remains the most loved hatchback in October 2020.
A total of 24,589 Swift cars were sold last month against as against 19,401 units during the corresponding period in 2019 with 27 per cent Year-on-Year sales growth. Compared to the previous month of September 2020 when 22,643 units sold, the compact hatchback saw a YoY volume increase of 9 per cent.
Meanwhile, another hatchback from Maruti Suzuki – Baleno – took the second spot and registered a sales figure of 21,971 in October 2020 as against 16,237 units during the corresponding period in 2019 with 35 per cent growth.
Here is a list of top 10 selling hatchback cars in Indian market in October 2020
1. Maruti Suzuki Swift - 24,589 units
2. Maruti Suzuki Baleno - 21,971 units
3. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R - 18,703 units
4. Maruti Suzuki Alto - 17,850 units
5. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios - 14,003 units
6. Maruti Suzuki S-Presso - 10,612 units
7. Hyundai Elite i20 - 8,399 units
8. Maruti Suzuki Celerio - 7,574 units
9. Tata Altroz - 6,730 units
10. Tata Tiago - 6,003 units
So what car are you planning to buy in coming days?