OnePlus X price leaked before grand launch
- Days before its official global launch, OnePlus X aka OnePlus Mini price has been tipped off by a Chinese website.
- As per rumours hitting everywhere, the device will be launched with a price tag of Rs 14,500
- Earlier reports had mentioned its price to be sailing at $250
- OnePlus will officially launch the device on October 29 with a global event in London, India, Beijing, and Jakarta
- Amazon India has listed the phone with its specifications on its website
- Specifications as per website:
New Delhi : Storage: 32GB inbuilt
Display: 5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) IPS with pixel density of 401ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6795 SoC
- The listing also claimed that the OnePlus X or the OnePlus Mini may run on OxygenOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.