Mahendra joins hand with Airbus to produce copters
New Delhi :
- India’s Mahendra joined the league of big boys, when the firm signed a pact with Airbus Helicopters to produce military helicopters in India, under Make in India.
- The pact was signed in the presence of PM Narendra Modi and French President Francois Hollande.
- Both the companies have started working and will set up the JV soon.
- The firms are mulling to set up a final assembly line in India and make extensive transfer of technology.
- The new pact will put India on the World map for manufacturing military helicopters in coming days.