Indian Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 notification released, apply before March 12
New Delhi : Railway Recruitment Cell of Indian Railways has released notification for the various positions under Railway Group D recruitment. Online applications will be start from 10 February 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RRB CEN 02/2018 posts on the official website before 12 March 2018.
The Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 is to fill in 62907 vacancies of Group D Posts. Candidates are advised to first check eligibility criteria before apply online because only eligible candidates can apply for it.
A per the revealed news, total 62907 vacancies are expected to be released for Gateman, Pointsman, Track Maintainer, Helper in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Engineering/Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters, Gang-Man, Cabin-Man, Key-Man, Track-Man, Switch-Man, Lever-Man, Welder, Shunter, Fitter under RRB Group D Recruitment 2018.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details :
Organised By: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) / RRC
Exam Name: RRB Group D 2018 (CEN 02/2018)
Name of Post: RRB Group D
Total Number of Vacancies: 62907 (Expected)
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/ (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
Important Dates of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018:
Start of Online application: 10th Feb 2018
Last Date for Registrations: 12th March 2018
Eligibility Criteria of Railway Group D Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th or matriculation pass or ITI from a recognized institution by NCVT / SCVT or any other equivalent National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT.
Age Limit:Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 31 years. Other age relaxation details can be seen in the official notification.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates who belong to a general category should have to pay Rs. 500/- and other reservation category candidates should pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2018:
1. Visit the official website of RRB Zones (CEN 02/2018)
2. Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
3. An Online application will be displayed
4. Click on the " New Registration link"
5. Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
6. Submit the form (Stage I completed)
7. A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
8. Login again using the registration number and password
9. Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
10. Now make the fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank and Download recipt.
11. Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression.
12. Submit the application form and take out print for further use.
About Railway Recruitment Control Board
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. It releases the notification every year for filling up the vacancies in various departments. This year it has invited online applications for filling up the Group D posts.