All about NATA 2019: Download admit cards at

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Flipboard
  • Email
  • WhatsApp
NATA score card is valid only for 1 year
NATA score card is valid only for 1 year

New Delhi : NATA or National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level competitive exam for aspiring architects of tomorrow. The test is annually held to evaluate candidates’ aptitude and provide them admissions to the 5-year B.Arch. Degree program in reputed college across India. NATA 2019 is expected to be held in April 14 and results are expected to be released on June, this year.  For now, candidates who have registered for the exam can collect their NATA admit card online from The exam roll number will also be generated for each candidate. 

NATA 2019 admit card: Steps to download

Step 1: Go to official NATA website:

Step 2: Click on the link which says 'Download NATA 2019 Admit Card'.

Step 3: Enter your application number, password created during application process and security pin provided on the login screen.

Step 4: Submit your details and download your admit card for NATA 2019

NATA 2019 syllabus and books recommended for preparation

General Aptitude: Architectural awareness, Textural Identification of commonly used material and objects, visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects, visualizing three dimensional objects through two dimensional drawing, Imaginative comprehension, and expression, Analytical and Verbal Reasoning, Mental ability (verbal, visual, and numerical), General awareness of renowned architects and famous architectural installations.

Mathematics: Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Permutation and Combination, Coordinate Geometry and 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus – Theory & Application, Statistics, and Probability.

Drawing Test: Understanding of scale and proportion, geometric composition, building forms and elements, aesthetics, harmony and contrast, colour texture, conceptualization and visualization by structuring objects in memory, drawing geometrical and abstract patterns, form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes, and colour texture, creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms, generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects. Perspective drawing, sketching of urbanscape and landscape, common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.

Books for NATA preparation

  • A complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch. Entrance Examination by P K Mishra
  • NATA 2017 Full Package by NATA360
  • NATA Guide to B. ARCH Entrance Examination with solved papers 2013 -16 by GKP
  • Steps to Architecture NATA and JEE Mains Entrance Exam Guide by R Gupta

NATA Counselling 2019

Soon after declaration of NATA results on June 2019, qualified candidates can seek admission into the 5 years B. Arch program in different Indian Institutes and Universities. The candidates need to register and select the choice of seats for participating in NATA 2019 Counselling Process.

Please note that NATA 2019 score card is considered valid only when candidates have secured minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion & 25% marks in Drawing portion. Also, candidates’ total score will be assessed by taking 50% marks from 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and 50% marks secured in NATA 2019.