CBSE Board Exam 2020: Application process begins for Private Candidates; Here’s how can apply before 30th Sept at cbse.nic.in
New Delhi : The Central Board of Secondary Education, (CBSE) has started the online applications for CBSE Board Exam 2020 for private candidates started on August 26, 2019 for Class 10th board and Class 12th students who are planning to appear for the exam as private candidates. Direct link and how to apply is explained below for easy reference of the students.
The last date for online application forms can be filled only up till September 30, 2019. The notification is available on cbse.nic.in. Fees and summary of the CBSE board exam for private students is given below.
CBSE Board Exam 2020: Eligibility to apply as private candidate
- Failed Students: Students who have been declared FAIL in CBSE Board Examination 2019 conducted in February – March.
- Students with Compartmental Result: Students who were placed in COMPARTMENT in CBSE Main Exam 2019 but did not appear in CBSE Compartment examination July 2019.
- Students who Passed: Students who have qualified the CBSE Main examination 2019 can also appear as private candidates to improve their performance in one or more subjects.
CBSE Board Private Exam Online Registration – Points to note
- The registration forms and application fees will be accepted in the online mode only.
- No application form will be accepted after the last date.
- No application shall be accepted without fee.
- Fees will be accepted only through digital payment modes i.e. Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card (both National/ International).
- No fee in offline mode shall be accepted.
- Exam centre will be allotted as per the address filled in the online form.
- Students of the academic year 2018 or before will need to submit the details on the online application/portal.