Rajasthan Class 10th, 12th Supplementary Results 2019 Released at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in; How to check
New Delhi : The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has announced Rajasthan Class 10th and Class 12th Supplementary Result 2019 on September 9. The result has released on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their Rajasthan class 10,12 supplementary result at rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
According to The Indian Express, total 2, 60,582 students had registered for class 12 Science exam out of which 2,57,719 cleared the examination. Under commerce stream, a total of 42,140 students had registered for the examination out of which 41,651 appeared. A total of 91.46% students cleared the exam. RBSE Supplementary Board Result 2019: Know how to check class 10th, 12th supplementary result 2019
RBSE Class 10, 12 supplementary results 2019: How to check
- Visit the official website, rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the link, 'RBSE 10th Supplementary Result 2019' option.
- Enter the required details.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download Rajasthan 10th Supplementary Result 2019, Rajasthan 12th Supplementary Result 2019 and take a print out for further reference.
About Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan:
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan. RBSE is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer. The board is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan.