CBSE Class 12 Board Examination: Marks re-verification begins today; How to apply?
New Delhi : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had declared its result on May 2. For the students who thinks there is some error in correction of their answer sheet can now apply for a re-verification of answer sheets from today (May 4) to May 8.
The re-verification of marks can be applied only by the students who had appeared in the CBSE Class 12 Board examination this year.
The students can apply for a re-verification of marks on the official website cbse.nic.in till 5 pm on 8 May.
In verification of marks, the evaluater will only checkif the marks are right by just tallying with the paper and the mark sheet. Students who want to get thier answers re-evaluated need to apply for re-evaluation. Re-evaluation process will begin from 24 May.
Check out the rules announced by CBSE for students those who wish to apply for re-verification:
1. Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules alongwith processing charges.
2. Students have to pay a processing charge of Rs 500 per subject. The payment can only be deposited online.
3. One candidate can file only one application. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
4. In cases where there is change in marks (increase or decrease), such candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession. Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet.
5. Processing charges are non refundable.
The result of re-verification will be personally notified to the student via mail; but only if there is a variation. No letter will be sent by CBSE in case there's no change of marks.
Students can check the status of verification request by visiting CBSE's official website, cbse.nic.in.