DU Admission 2019: Delhi University first cut off list release date, list of documents, new instruction and more
New Delhi : The Delhi University (DU) has been started the registration process for application to various UG courses for the 2019-20 session. The forms for all courses, categories, and quotas will be available online till June 14, 2019, on its official website @ du.ac.in.
According to media reports, The Delhi University 2019 first cut off list is expected to be released on June 20. Students must note that course-wise, and category wise merit list of students who appear in the entrance test, will be available on the official website for admissions 2019-20.
What is the Delhi University 2019 process
The University of Delhi offered to admission for candidates in two ways –
- Entrance exam based.
The registration process is common for both and mandatory. Students can register for the Merit-Based and Entrance exam based through a single application only.
Documents Required for Delhi University Application 2019
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Self-attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if the result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the educational Board, the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards' website should be uploaded)
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW Certificate, as applicable
- Self-attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Sports Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable
- Self-attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
List of Changes Made by Delhi University
- Candidates can correct their forms even after the submission. They will have to pay Rs. 100 after which they can correct their applications.
- Online calculator and live seat display will exclusively be available on the DU web portal. These features will guide the students to understand and know the courses they are eligible for. It will even inform the students in knowing the cut-off coming from best 3 or 4 subjects.
- DU has reduced the mandatory certificates and only limited the same needed to upload.
- The forms can easily be used on multiple platforms, even on mobile with 2G/3G data.
- The National Testing Agency will be conducting the entrance exams for admissions to above 180 courses. Besides, there are 11 UG courses to which admission are done through an entrance test.
- Mathematics has been made mandatory is the best of four subjects for admission to study BA Hons in Economics.
- EWS quota has been added for the first time.
How to check DU First Cut-Off List 2019 online?
- Students must visit the Delhi University official website @ du.ac.in
- On the homepage, tap on the link which is relevant to you
- DU first cut-off list 2019 will appear on your computer screen
- Download the list and take a print out for future use
Delhi University Application Form 2019 Fee
There has been an increase in the amount of DU registration fee. The students need to pay the application fee for DU Admission 2019 by Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Check the amount to pay for DU Form fee from the table below.
UG (Merit-based) UG (Entrance-based) PG Mphil / PhD
UR/OBC Rs. 250 Rs. 750 Rs. 500 Rs. 500
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 Rs. 300 Rs. 250/ Rs. 250/
Sports (Each Category) Rs. 100