IIT JEE Advanced Results 2022 announced, 26.17% pass the exam
New Delhi : The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay) has declared the results for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2022 exam.
The candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website: jeeadv.ac.in. R K Shishir of IIT Bombay zone has topped the exam with 314 marks out of 360. In female candidates, Tanishka Kabra of IIT Delhi zone is the top ranked female with CRL 16. She obtained 277 marks out of 360.
IIT JEE (Advanced) 2022 examination was held on August 28 this year.
Meet The Toppers (Category Wise)
- General- R K Shishir (IIT Bombay)
- OBC-NCL- Vangapalli Sai Siddhartha (IIT Madras)
- Gen-EWS- Polisetty Karthikeya (IIT Madras)
- SC- Dayyala John Joseph (IIT Madras)
- ST- Lovesh Mahar (IIT Delhi)
- GEN-PwD- Ojas Maheshwari (IIT Bombay)
- GEN-EWS-PwD- Gaikoti Vignesh (IIT Madras)
- OBC-NCL-PwD- Omkar Ramesh Shirpure (IIT Bombay)
- SC-PwD- Prakash S Rathod (IIT Bombay)
- ST-PwD- Tadar Simi (IIT Guwahati).
This year, the pass percentage in JEE Advanced 2022 is 26.17 per cent, slightly dipped from the last year which was 30 per cent. “A total number of 1,55,538 candidates appeared in both papers 1 and 2 in JEE (Advanced) 2022. A total of 40,712 candidates have qualified JEE (Advanced) 2022. Of the total qualified candidates, 6,516 are females,” a release read.