Last date to register for CAT 2022 is September 14
New Delhi : The Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) Bangalore has announced that the registration for the Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) will end on September 14, 2022.
The candidates who are eligible and want to apply for the examination can submit their application on the official website iimcat.ac.in by 5 PM on September 14. The CAT 2022 examination will be held on November 27, in three sessions. The admit cards for the same are likely to be released on October 27.
CAT 2022 examination is conducted by IIM as a prerequisite for admission to various management programmes of IIMs.
CAT 2022 Registration Fee
• ₹1150 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
• ₹2300 for all other categories of candidates.
CAT 2022: Check Complete Schedule Here
• CAT 2022 Registration Starts: August 03, at 10:00 AM (IST)
• CAT 2022 Registration Ends: September 14 at 5:00 PM (IST)
• CAT 2022 Admit Card Download Begins: October 27 at 05:00 PM
• CAT 2022 Test Day: November 27, 2022
CAT Registration 2022: Here’s How to Fill CAT Application Form?
• Visit the official website iimcat.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on, “New Candidate Registration.”
• Register yourself on the portal by providing the name of the candidate, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
• Once registered, log in again using the system-generated ID and password.
• Fill up the CAT 2022 Application Form. Enter your name, address, academic qualification, and other details.
• Upload the required documents.
• Pay the application fee and submit the form
• Download, and take a printout for further reference.
The CAT 2022 results will be declared in the first week of January 2023.