Preparation Strategy for SLAT 2023 by LegalEdge
New Delhi : SLAT is also termed the Symbiosis Law Admission Test. The exam aims to authorise an entrance test for the candidates to secure their admissions over 4 symbiosis law schools. The 4 major law schools of Symbiosis have dominating reputations and have given rise to many designated authorities. The four law schools are entitled SLS Pune, SLS Noida, SLS Hyderabad and SLS Nagpur.
A candidate can get a broad range of courses in these law schools, such as BA LLB, BBA LLB (HONS) AND BBA LLB. Symbiosis International authentically carries the following examination once a year. The SLAT comprises a computer-based test mode. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes, and there will be 60 multiple questions carrying 60 marks in the following paper.
According to the scores of the SLAT secured by the candidates, SLS will shortlist the students as per the cut-off. The selected candidates have to be prepared for the personal interview round if they will qualify for the test. Accordingly, they have to also go through the written ability test. With the total scores of the candidate, the university will publish the merit list for the admissions to respective law schools of Symbiosis.
The following SLAT exam needs dedicated preparation to achieve the desired results.
So, with the help of a secured strategy, you can fulfil your goals of getting admissions into your dream Symbiosis law schools. Here at LegalEdge, you will be able to get the perfect tips and tricks to secure fantastic results in your SLAT examination. Listed below are some essential tips you should follow immediately for the upcoming SLAT exams in 2023.
The preparation process for SLAT
- The SLAT exam is coming near, and for that, you have to prepare with all your ingenious solutions to fetch good marks. So, before directly diving into the subjects, you have to broaden your ideologies about something else. The following preparation processes will calm you down for better progression in your legal studies.
- Follow up with basic two to three mock tests related to your subjects. Through this, you can understand your strengths and weaknesses and will be able to concentrate on the particular subjects where you are lagging.
- Make a detailed list of the syllabus and subjects and segment them according to your desires. Devote more time to the following concepts, which conserve more weightage.
- Strictly follow a timetable, and you can almost shuffle the subjects in between to have a better grip over all the subjects.
- You must abide by a medium of preparation like you want to prepare for the subjects of your own. Join any training courses or hire a tutor.
- You can opt for some ingenious online courses from LegalEdge, which can make you prepare for the exams with all the necessary sources available.
Plan according to the subjects
Assign yourself with a featured timetable. You must abide by some important concepts and thoroughly go through their crucial concepts. This will help you in gaining insight into the concept, and you can relate to the core with an in-depth understanding.
Following up with the mock tests will give you a keen idea about the question pattern and the difficulty level. So, after going through the whole syllabus, make sure to abide by the preliminary tests, which will help you in appearing the exam with confidence. You can rely upon some training centres for goal-oriented details about the subjects.
Preparation tips for the Mathematics section
The mathematics questions are asked in the analytical reasoning section of the SLAT question paper. Go for practising the previous year's questions and improve your speed and accuracy to solve the maths questions swiftly. With all the important sessions of LegalEdge, you can know the top tricks to get the solutions easily with simple steps.
Most of the time, the mathematics section remains easy, and a bit of practice can make you score good in the following segment. Have more grip on some crucial topics of NCERT such as percentage, data interpretations, ratio, number series and much more.
Preparation tips for the English section
The English section is divided into two parts: the comprehension and writing ability tests. You will be given a long paragraph and questions related to it. You need to thoroughly go through the comprehension and not skin the sentences. Get a view of the context and extract the contrasting statements. Properly read the questions, understand them, and then answer them. Various topics will be assigned in the WAT section, such as essays. To enhance your vocabulary, read daily newspapers, novels and other books.
Preparation for the legal aptitude section
You must gain detailed insight into general knowledge, recent legal facts and principle facts. Update your knowledge through newspapers, current affairs mediums and much more. Have a strong grip over legal facts, notions, laws, fundamental rights, duties and principles of the society and government.
You must prepare for SLAT with utmost practice, patience, hard work and focus. At least six months before the exam, prepare your timetable and follow up on the abovementioned tips to satisfy your goal-oriented soul. With proper guidance and achieving preparation, you will definitely score well in your SLAT exams and will get admission to one of your preferred law colleges of Symbiosis.