Telangana TS ICET 2017 Certificate Verification begin July 6 at tsicet.nic.in
New Delhi : After declaration of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) results a couple of weeks ago. Now, Telangana State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct the certificate verification process starting July 6th. Candidates who attend verification process can exercise choice of their options from July 7 to July 11 on the website https://tsicet.nic.in and already exercised options can be changed only on July 12. The seat allotment will be done July 14.
TS ICET 2017 Process:
1. During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo- Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend for Certificate Verification only at SankethikaVidyaBhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
3. Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
3. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.