CBSE Board Class 10th results declared at cbseresults.nic.in
New Delhi : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday declared results for Class 10 on its official website. The results of around 16,000 students have not been released by the board, saying that they were unable to determine their score as per changed assessment scheme.
The results for the remaining students will be released on the official website soon.
The students, for whom the results have been announced by the board, can check their scores on cbseresults.nic.in. Students can download their scores through their roll number and date of birth.
The results can also be checked through Digilocker and can be received via an SMS. Step-by-Step Guide to Check Scores is shown below:
• Visit the official results website cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
• Click on the next page and then enter your exam details like roll number and date of birth.
• After submitting details, check your CBSE Board results for class 10th
• Your result will be displayed on the screen
• Download and take a print for reference
Total of 99.04 per cent students have cleared the examination. Maintaining the previous trends, girls outshone boys yet again by a margin of 0.35 per cent. A total of 99.24 per cent of girls clear the exam. The pass percentage among boys was 98.89%. Among regions, Trivandrum has again topped the list with 99.99% pass percentage, followed by Bengaluru. In 2020 as well, Trivandrum had emerged as the top-performing region with a 99.28 pass percentage.