IIT JEE Main 2021 results announced on official website - jeemain.nta.nic.in
New Delhi : Post several delays, the Joint Entrance Exam - JEE Main results 2021 for the fourth and last session have been declared on Tuesday. Interestingly, 44 students have managed to score 100 percentile and 18 students have got first rank.
The students who had appeared for the exam can download their results on the official websites - jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. The counseling for admissions to IIITs, NITs will begin soon.
Registration for JEE Advanced - IIT entrance exam is also expected to begin from September 15.
Check out the list of rank 1 holder in the JEE Main 2021 result:
• Gaurab Das from Karnataka
• Vaibhav Vishal from Bihar
• Duggineni Venkata Paneesh from Andra Pradesh
• Siddhant Mukherjee from Rajasthan
• Ruchir Bansal from Delhi
• Amaiya Singhal from Uttar Pradesh
• Mridul Agarwal from Rajasthan
• Komma Sharanya from Telangana
• Josyula Venkata Aditya from Telangana
• Atharva Abhijit Tambat from Maharashtra
• Kavya Chopra from Delhi
• Pasalva Veera Siva from Andra Pradesh
• Kanchanapalli Rahul Naidu from Andhra Pradesh
• Karanam Lokesh from Andhra Pradesh
• Pulkit Goyal from Punjab
• Pal Aggarwal from Uttar Pradesh
• Guramrit Singh from Chandigarh
• Anshul Verma from Rajasthan
Starting this year, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)-Main was conducted four times a year to offer flexibility to students and a chance to improve their scores.
The examination was conducted in 13 languages -- English, Hindi, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. Over 9.34 lakh candidates appeared in four editions of JEE-Main.