JEE Main 2017: Official Answer Key, OMR sheets to be released online today
New Delhi : Official answer keys and OMR sheets for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) Main 2017 examination will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on April 18 at the official website jeemain.nic.in.
The IIT JEE Main Paper 1 (BE/BTech) was conducted in offline format on April 2.
Steps to check the JEE Main 2017 Answer keys, JEE Main 2017 OMR sheets:
1. Log on to the official website
2. Click on relevant link
3. Enter all the required details in prescribed format
4. Click to submit
5. Download and take printout of the same
Important note on JEE Main 2017 Answer keys:
1. The OMR sheets and the recorded responses of the candidates who have appeared for Paper 1 will be displayed from April 18 to April 22
2. Also, the answer keys for both online and offline exams will be available till April 22
3. Candidates shall also have to submit the prescribed fee of Rs 1000 per response or per question.
4. The fee can be submitted through credit/ debit card, Paytm and SBI
As per reports, more than 10 lakh students appeared for the JEE Main 2017 examination today from over 2000 Centres in109 cities in India and abroad. Aspirants had the choice of appearing in any one of the two papers or both.
The challenge of answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the website www.jeemain.nic.in up to 5.00 PM on 22/04/2017 on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. The fee can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non-refundable. It is important to note that the JAB‟s/CBSE‟s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertain.
For regular updates, candidates can check the official website.