Mumbai University UG 2017 Results to declared soon; Check more updates on @mu.ac.in
Mumbai : The Mumbai University UG 2017 Results have been delayed by more than 2 months now. Generally, the results of Mumbai University are announced in the month of May or June. But once again Mumbai University results 2017 has been delayed.
Earlier this year, Mumbai University took the decision to change the mode of assessment and checking of answer sheets to online or digital as opposed to the traditional pen and paper system.
So far 90 per cent of the answer sheets have been evaluated. Unless the remaining 10 per cent is completed, the results will not be declared. The Governor had set the deadline of Monday to declare the results, but it was not done.
Around 939 teachers of the 13,000 appointed turned up to correct papers this year. Over 3.25 lakh answer sheets of more than 17 lakh are yet to be evaluated. The delay in result has affected admission process to various post-graduation courses and most probably it will affect academic calendar.
Candidates are urged to monitor the official website of the University and check the result as and when it is released. There may be chances of website slow down; candidates should wait for a while and retry later. Roll numbers may be required to retrieve the result online.
Steps to check Mumbai University UG 2017 Results:
1. Log in to mu.ac.in
2. Keep hall ticket/admit card handy
3. Enter registration details
4. Results once declared would be available
5. Download Take a printout
About Mumbai University
The University of Mumbai offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral courses, as well as diplomas and certificates in many disciplines. The language of instruction for most courses is English. The University of Mumbai has three campuses across Mumbai (Kalina Campus, Thane Sub Campus and Fort Campus) and one outside Mumbai