Lenovo K8 Note smartphone with 4GB RAM India launch on August 9; Check features and price
New Delhi : Chinese smartphone maker Lenovo will unveil its flagship device K8 Note in India on August 9. "New KillerNote uncaging on 09.08.17," the company said in a statement on Monday.
Earlier, it was expected the new addition in Lenovo's Note series would be K7 Note. The reason Lenovo decided to skip on the K7 Note remains unclear.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus also skipped on the number 4 and launched OnePlus 5 after OnePlus 3T.
Similarly, South Korean tech giant Samsung skipped Galaxy Note 6 and unveiled Note 7 last year.
Most of you did get it right! The #LenovoK8Note will #KillTheOrdinary & leave the rest behind! Ready to see it uncage on 09.08.17? Save it! pic.twitter.com/FKp1Nibknu— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) July 28, 2017
Lenovo K8 Note smartphone features and specifications:
1. Specifications of the upcoming K8 Note were recently leaked on Geekbench benchmarking site which suggests that it is likely to house a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 Helio SoC coupled with 4GB RAM.
2. The Lenovo K8 Note smartphone will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS out of the box, the listing adds.
3. Lenovo K8 Note smartphone CAMERA comes with 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
4. It is also expected to sport a 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
5. DISPLAY Type - IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Get ready to outdo yourself by clicking a #KillerShot with the #LenovoK8Note & be featured on our Instagram Handle, @LenovoKillerShots pic.twitter.com/JFKNq4a75X— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) July 31, 2017